Monday, February 25, 2013

Make-up | Popular products #1


Today's post features the most reached for products of the moment. This is almost a monochrome look, with a bordeaux theme going on. An ideal look for most skin tones and eye colours, making them pop. In my case, intensifies the brown.

To start off, I prepped my skin with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, before applying a layer of Estée Lauder Daywear B.B Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Cream in Medium, with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. To cover any imperfections, a bit of Chanel Long Lasting Concealer in 40 - Beige Santal does the job.
Then, I fill in my brows and shape them a bit with a Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil in Black. As a base for the eyes, a layer of Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Ebloui does the job, blended with a MAC 217 – on the lid and below the lash line.
On top of that, I apply the second lightest shade from the Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Dark Spice – a warm medium brown with a slight shimmer running through it.
On some days, I feel like defining the lash line with the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Rockstar. After curling my lashes, they get a coat (or two) of Benefit BADgal Plum Mascara. Best shade ever!
After my concealer has done it's thing, I set the center of my face with Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder in Doré, using a Japonesque Pro Eye Shadow Fluff Brush. This is a brilliant multitasker. To contour my face I use MAC Powder Blush in Harmony and highlight with Guerlain Precious Light pen in 2, which is nearly over. *Scared*
To finish off, a layer of Burberry Lip Velvet in 308 - Pink Azalea blended on the inside of the lips, to give a stain effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment